Saturday 16 November 2013

Styling









First styling lesson.
Had to bring in pieces of clothing and accessories, but i forgot to do so, therefore had to use the stuff that I was wearing and accessories in my bag. I think the pieces that I had were working well together. My partner that I was dressing was wearing quiet a sporty outfit and my fur, hat and gold headphones went pretty well with it.
Then we changed up the clothes with someone else and had to style it using them which I think was alright.
However I found the last styling the hardest because there was 4 of us in a group instead of 2, and we shared all of our clothes together. Having a bigger choice of clothing made it so much harder for me because I just found it difficult to style it all together.
Overall I enjoyed styling a lot and learn quite a lot.



No comments:

Post a Comment